Roadside Maintenance Clinics
Free Monthly Bike Repair Education
The first Tuesday of every month, at each one of our six store locations, Spokes Etc. hosts a free roadside maintenance clinic, open to anyone and everyone who is interested in learning more about basic bicycle maintenance.
Spokes Etc. Roadside Maintenance Clinic
Classes begin at 6:45pm, and each hour-long session covers a variety of topics, including how to:
- Fix a flat
- Make minor roadside adjustments
- Remove and install wheels
- Clean your bicycle and properly lubricate moving parts
- Select basic tools to carry with you on every ride
- Dress comfortably and safely for your rides
- Stay safe with lights, reflective gear and other essentials
- Shift properly for an efficient ride
No reservation necessary! Simply show up at your local Spokes Etc. and be prepared to absorb lots of important, interesting information about your new bicycle.
*We also hold a Women's Repair Clinic on the second Monday evening of each month, at our Quaker Lane location.