$2.00 - $2.99
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Product details - Replacement mounting strap for Bontrager Glo and Ember lights - Silicone strap allows for quick installation and removal of light - Fits 22.2 – 31.8mm handlebars, seatposts, and much more
Product details - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights Product details (Front - Ion) - Fits all Ion headlights - Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars Product details (Rear - Flare) - Fits all Flare tail lights - Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
$5.00 - $5.99
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem. - Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look. - Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike. - Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
The tool-free bracket allows for a wide variety of mounting options for MSW's TigerMoth headlight.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Product details - Compatible with USB rechargeable Flare taillights and all Ion headlights - Fits handlebars/seatposts 22.2-35mm and Ride Tuned Seatmast Caps - Silicone body with a tooled adjustment clamp diameter - When rotated for a Flare, the bracket is angled to compensate for an angled seat tube - 25g
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Key features: - Replacement InnerGlo LED light strips for select Bontrager Town clothing - Compatible with Bontrager Town Stormshell Jacket, Town Stormshell Women's Jacket, and Town Stormshell Pants - Sold individually
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Product details - Easily integrate your Bontrager Flare tail light on your Madone 9 Series - Quick release designs matches perfectly on the Madone 9 proprietary seatpost clamp
Key features: - Securely attaches all Ion lights to bars - Reduces vibration and slippage - Compatible with 22.2-31.8mm diameter bars - Mount rotates left and right for optimal placement
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
Mount the Nip light to an e-Bike that has the specialty Pro Max stem for accessories.
Setup a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Taz to any GoPro mounting option.
Page 1 of 12 Next page