Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
A daylight-visible tail light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night. Paint the city day or night The Flare R City tail light is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 400m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. 35 Lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City tail light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night. - 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night - Wide visibility angle intended for city use - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs - Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away. The ultimate daytime running light Make every ride safer with the all-new Flare RT. It's 36% smaller, 30% more powerful, and runs 20% longer. An updated USB port seals out water on even the wettest rides, and the distinctive flash, focus, and range enable it to be seen from 2kms away during daytime hours. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs - Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating - Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% - Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
The water-resistant Light Kit features a clip mount to install on your Burley trailer's light loop or bracket. The 5-LEDs shine bright with 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) to provide increased visibility day or night. - 5-LEDs - 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) - Includes: (1) Red Light & (2) AAA Batteries - Compatible with Burley trailers using a Light Bracket or Light Loop
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
CatEye's Omni 5 Taillight uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
USB Rechargeable, super bright, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - USB rechargeable - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 2.5 hours - Rapid flashing: 5.5 hours - Slow flashing: 6 hours
Lights, camera, Electra. Light up your life and your bike. Increase safety while riding by strapping these lights to your bike. Brighten up your bike and guide your ride. - Easily attached and removed with rubber strap - Low power indication - Waterproof design - USB chargeable - Weight: 20g
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
Blaze MK3 With ReAKT And Peloton is a premium rear light that has all the versatility of various rear light technologies merged with a hefty run time. - Ambient Kinetic Technology (ReAKT) enables the light to automatically flare under braking and when entering areas of higher ambient light to create a contrast in brightness. Peloton mode dims rear light when a following rider's front light is detected - Optimized Mode Selector provides multiple programs for a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride - DayBright flash pattern and side illumination for 360° visibility makes this an attractive package
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Lock and light in one. Compact, lightweight, wearable cable lock with a 10-lumen rear light integrated into its toughened-nylon case. Features Hiplok’s CLIP + RIDE, the FLX system clips on to bag straps and jersey pockets for easy carry. As a light and lock in one, FLX is ideal for rides when you can only take the essentials.
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 12 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILTY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
German StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread. Two high-output LEDs provide 11 lumens. IPX7 water resistant rating. Composite matrix fender mounting system. E-bike compatible (6v input, 0.6w / 12v input 1.2w) easily plugs into batteries from top makers including Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha. Stainless Allen key hardware and 130cm long power cable included. Our e-bike lights are powered by the motor of an e-bike and need to be manually installed. Proper installation may require some disassembly of the bike and motor (depending on make and model battery type) and additional wiring to connect the light to the motor. Please contact the e-bike or motor manufacturer for installation instructions. It is highly recommended to have a trained e-bike professional install your lights for you. - Two high-output LEDs provide 11 lumens - StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread - E-bike compatible 6 – 12V input, 1.25W - Composite matrix fender-mounting system - IPX7 water resistant - Stainless Allen key hardware included - 130 cm power cable included
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
The Stick Drive is an incredibly thin and lightweight rear bike light equipped with eight super bright LED emitters. Its minimalistic design is optimized for versatility and ease of use. A simple o-ring securely straps it to a bicycle seatpost, and an innovative magnetic attachment separates the light from the mount for quick charging accessibility. It’s equipped with an integrated USB stick for cable-free charging, providing up to an impressive 23 hours of runtime. The Wide Angle Optics lens creates up to 270° of visibility, and the light outputs up to 30 lumens—this includes a disruptive Daytime Flash feature among its seven modes. With its narrow design and compact mount, the Stick Drive is the perfect taillight for maintaining aerodynamics and also attaching to seatposts with minimal space—like a dropper post. Designed and produced in-house, the Stick Drive is engineered for long-lasting durability and built to be highly water resistant. - Max 30 lumens - USB Rechargeable and magnetic clip-on mount - Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety - Aero and round seatpost compatible - Slim design, lightweight and durable - Magnetic clip-in mount - IPX7 water resistant
Lezyne's Zecto Drive Rear is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra-bright LEDs. It delivers up to 80 lumens with five output options and holds up to daily use thanks to a lightweight, durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
Redesigned for our Year 13 collection, the Strip Drive Rear features our new Wide Angle Optics lens that provides up to 270° of visibility. It also features an increase of 27 hours in runtime for a maximum of 57 hours. Its co-molded construction is more compact, but still boasts five LEDs for up to 150 lumens of output. With 11 output modes, including a Daytime Flash mode, it’s got options for any time day or night. A versatile mounting system attaches to aero or round posts and it’s micro-USB rechargeable. Specs - Max Lumens: 150 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 57 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 80 lumens / 11 hour runtime in Economy mode - Highly disruptive Daytime Flash mode - Accelerometer automatically turns light on and off - Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life - Patented 2-in-1 clip and strap mounting system
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 150 lumens / 57 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
High visibility is a must for anyone who spends a lot of time riding on roads. Lezyne's Zecto Drive Max 250 rear light ensures you are well seen in from the rear, day or night. With eight total modes from long-lasting economy mode to the 250-lumen output Daytime Flash mode, you can tailor this light's output to suit your needs at any time. It's ultra-compatc design features durable composite matrix construction with a machined aluminum faceplate and a versatile 2-in-1 clip and strap mounting system. - Micro-USB rechargeable
The new Strip Drive Rear Pro has been optimized with our new Wide Angle Optics lens (270° of visibility) and received a massive 32.5-hour increase in maximum runtime for up to 53 hours. It still features a class-leading 300-lumen Daytime Flash mode, in addition to 10 other output options thanks to its five LEDs. Its co-molded construction is now more compact, and can be mounted to aero or round posts. Equipped with a micro-USB port, charging is simple and efficient. Specs - Max Lumens: 300 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 53 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 300 lumens / 53.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design - Micro-USB rechargeable
The future of cycling taillights is here. Vya is a game-changing design, blending powerful output with revolutionary smart features. The piercing 50 lumen output is easily visible over a distance of 1km, even in bright daylight. What separates Vya from traditional taillights are smart auto-on/off sensors – start riding and the light turns on automatically and will shut itself off after the ride, with a delay built in for stoplights. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam pattern not only gets noticed from motorists, but allows the driver to accurately judge distance from the rider and their direction of travel – a safety feature not possible with strobing lights. Attaching Vya is effortless with a simple clockwise 1/4 turn into the mount locking the light in place and activating the auto-on feature. When it comes time to recharge, remove Vya from the mount in seconds and insert the integrated USB paddle directly into a computer or USB power outlet – no cables keeps recharging simple and convenient. The next evolution in bike safety, Vya takes powerful safety lighting and keeps the rider safe so they can focus on the road ahead. Features - 50 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED - Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights - Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded ‘dead bike light’ when it comes time for the next ride - SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights - Beam pattern optimized to give a wide red swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding - An impressive 8 hour runtime allows Vya to be used on multiple rides before needing a recharge, low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights - Ultra-compact mount with durable rubber strap designed to be compatible with various size seat posts and can even be attached to seat stays - USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; light will not turn on when removed from mount - Direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours - Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated) Specifications - Lumens: 50 (SafePulse) - Runtime: 480 min (SafePulse) - Beam Angle: 30° (flood) - Charge Time: 120 min
Page 1 of 3 Next page