- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
$11.99 - $12.99
- Powder coated steel construction - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 36 x 23 x 21cm / 14 x 9 x 8.3-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
Sunlite's Classic Flower Basket is just like the ones you remember as a kid. Made from weather-resistant plastic, it's tough, light and durable. It fits most handlebars and the flowers are removable. Carry your stuff in style.
$17.99 - $22.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
Perfect for heading to the park or riding to a friend's house, Nantucket's Surfside Child Mesh Wire Basket will get your child and all their goodies there in style. This beautiful, double-weave wicker basket boasts sturdy full-core willow construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most kids' bikes with its easy-to-use straps and buckles.
$19.99 - $29.99
The Basil Base M combines practical design with slick design accents. Designed to fit at the rear of your bicycle, this basket allows you to take your essentials just about anywhere. Whether you’re headed to the market to stock up on fresh veg, or heading into the office with your everyday essentials, the Basil Base provides you with ample space for those must-have necessities. Special recesses allow for easier attachment via a spring clamp to your luggage carrier, while the removable design means you can take this basket with you once you’ve locked your bike up, cancelling out the chance of theft. The hooks of this basket also make it suitable for use with all manner of luggage carriers, making it an incredibly versatile choice you can use between frames. The feet of the Basil Base come with protective finishes, ensuring that the base is kept protected and avoids wear and tear over time. If you’d rather leave your basket attached to your bike while you’re off doing your thing, you’ve the option of adding a lock. Another quality design from Basil, this basket is made from a superior steel mesh that will ensure it holds its shape and performs well for longer. The medium version of the Basil Base basket offers a spacious interior with 14 liters of storage. The large offers 15 liters. Features: - Handy spring clip and hook fastening makes attachment a breeze. - Protective feet prevent damage to the base. - Add a lock to the basket for more peace of mind. - Capacity: Medium - 14L / Large - 15L
Perfect for all their little treasures. - Mounts to handlebar with straps - Multiple color options available - 27 x 18 x 19cm
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Rack top mounting hardware included - 39 x 28 x 17cm / 15.4 x 11 x 6.7-inches
$20.25 - $22.75
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - Great for smaller or kids bicycles
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Quick Release handlebar mount design - Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport - 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
- A unique blend of functionality and style - Offers the convenience of carrying your gear within easy reach of the handlebar - The only basket in Wald's lineup that offers lowered front and side wires for just a touch of unique appeal - Hardware included - UV and weather resistant - 14" x 9" x 7"
Easy-on, easy-off. Steel mesh quick release baskets enhance the utility of most any bicycle. - Designed to hang from most rear racks -Folding handle for easy transport - Max capacity 9kg/20lbs - 32cm T x 32cm W x 24cm D
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh bottom for small item loss prevention - Quick Release Stem Quill mount design - 35 x 25 x 24cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.5-inches
$27.99 - $28.99
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 9.75" (L) x 5.75" (W) x 7" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 8 pounds
This handy bike basket is adjustable in height and can be easily mounted on the handlebars of your frame. A convenient choice for carrying extra loads on your bike, both men and women will love this basket thanks to its eye-catching and versatile design. If you’re regularly in need of a load-bearing basket that won’t weigh you down, the Bremen is the perfect choice. The fine-grained steel construction makes it ideal for handling larger loads. Great for trips to the grocery store or market, this basket is also a go-to for carting daily essentials from A to B and back again. The dimensions of this basket are 34 x 25 x 27 cm, providing you with ample space for all those essentials. Designed for fitting to your bike with a TÜV-certified Permanent-system II, this basket is suitable for handlebar stems with a diameter of 22 to 25.4 mm. All the essential attachments are included, meaning you’re good to go as soon this basket is out of the box. Features: - Basil Bremen bicycle basket comes with Permanent-System II EC mounting fixtures. - Adjustable in height. - Designed for attachment to your handlebars. - Suitable for permanent mounting.
$29.99 - $32.99
A bouquet of blossoms for your sweetie? Savory sandwiches for a picnic? Whatever your fancy, Electra's Wicker Basket is the perfect way to bring it along. Its wicker construction adds charm to any bike and it installs in a snap thanks to the included straps.
Every bike deserves a cool basket. - Made of rattan (natural reed material) - Multiple color options available - 38 x 28 x 25 cm - Handlebar mounted with leather straps
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - 36 x 26 x 22cm / 14 x 10 x 8.7-inches
One of the best selling items in Wald's entire catalog, this basket set the precedent for quick-release convenience and is perfect for carrying small bags of groceries. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - This Quick Release Baskets comes with a detachable Slip-on Holder for simple installation - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you • Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder • Dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x x 7 inches • Holder is designed to fit 7/8" handlebar, hooks are 4 1/2" apart • Available in white (133WH) or black (133GB) Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket including the holder weighs 2.4 lbs.
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
- Rear bike basket, with milk bottles pattern, steel, wire - Removable, with safe double hooks for suspension on side of luggage carrier - Handle with nylon grip
- Includes basket holder - Carrying handle for off bike use - Polyester powder coating - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
- Top quality Metasequoia wood construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - 34 x 25 x 22cm / 13.5 x 9.8 x 8.7-inches
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
You have things. We have things to hold those things. Carry your cargo in style. Take your stuff everywhere, whether it's beach towels, books, or beverages. Product details - 7.7 liters / max cargo weight 5 kg / 11 lbs - Designed to fit most Electra models - Includes headset mounting bracket for 1" and 1 1/8" headsets - Reflective Electra logo - Dimensions: 18.4cm (l) x 27.4cm (w) x 15.5cm (h) - Weight: 870g
Page 1 of 3 Next page