$49.99 - $54.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
$49.95 - $49.99
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). This elegant wall mounted bike holder allows you to store one bike and swing it to either side to optimize storage space. A molded rubber bar keeps the front wheel stationary, preventing the bike bike from twisting and includes all mounting hardware plus a molded rear wheel pad to prevent tire marks on the wall. Fits standard road and mountain bikes up to 29" wheels. Not compatible with fat tire bikes. - Added Features: Rotatable front wheel, Fixed bar - Attachment: Wall mount - Limitations: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 8cm (3.15") and tire width up to 2.35" - Material: Aluminum / Plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Size: 27.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 10.8” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 845 grams / 1.86 lb
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
Topeak's TwoUp TuneUp Bike Stand easily holds 2 bikes up and out of the way. But, the best part is that it's solid enough to serve as a light-duty work stand as well! Made with tough aluminum tubing, the center pillar extends to almost 7 feet while the tripod base acts as a super-stable platform. The 2 included bike mounts swivel up to 30 degrees to accommodate sloping tubes and the lower mount includes a handlebar stabilizer to hold your bike while you're wrenching. Plus, this awesome stand has the capacity to carry up to 4 bikes and 158.7 pounds.
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
- Welded construction with vinyl covered top-Tube hook - Storage shelf for gloves, Helmet, Etc - Arms fold up and out of the way when not in use - Powder coat black finish. Hardware included
$47.95 $100.00 52% Off
Designed to elevate your bicycle to a piece of art, the Specialized wall display also features built-in platforms for your shoes and helmet. Formed from sheet aluminum, the display has a hidden steel support to provide stability, EVA foam pads to cradle the bike’s top tube, rubber feet to provide a secure placement on the wall, and a anodized black finish for durability. The display mounts via two screws to a solid load bearing structure. - Low-key design complements the bike. - Works with Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Amira, Allez, and other models with similar top tube slope and shape. - Holds bike, shoes, and helmet. - Easy to install.
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 26-inch wheels • Color: Silver 26
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them, but you also need to be space conscious. Introducing the Velo Hinge, an innovative and elegant bike storage idea that hangs your bike by the front wheel and allows it to safely swing sideways, to its smallest footprint. Fitting almost any bike and swinging left or right to match your needs, the Velo Hinge maximizes your space while showing love to your bicycles and your living space. And when not in use, it tucks away so you’ll hardly know its there.
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The often imitated, but never duplicated Raak is a patented, versatile bike storage idea for front or rear wheel parking. Making contact with only your tire, the RAAK is an ideal bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports add-ons.
Page 1 of 2 Next page