Prepares surface, accelerates curing and promotes maximum performance of Park Tool TLR-1 and TLR-2 Threadlockers as well as RC-1 Retaining Compound. Notice: Must be used on all component, fastener and carbon fiber surfaces in conjunction with threadlockers and retaining compounds that contact carbon fiber such as PF30 bottom brackets or brackets or bearings pressed into carbon fiber frames. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Metal construction holds up to frequent use
The RT-2 Head Cup Remover makes headset cup removal easy. The tool is pulled through the frame until the flared ends snap in behind the cup. A blow on the tool head removes the cup. • Designed for the 1-1/4 inch and 1-1/2 inch headest standards • Also easily removes cups on one-piece cranks • Strong, heat-treated alloy steel with a nickel finish SHIS Terminology: The RT-2 will remove cups of ZS44, ZS49, ZS55, ZS56, EC49 and EC56 headsets.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$5.99 - $9.99
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Park Tool's Bottom Bracket Tapping & Facing Set is a precision tool system which provides a piloted means of tapping the threads in the bottom bracket shell of a frame. After tapping, the taps act as guides to keep the included facing cutter perfectly square with the axis of the bottom bracket for cleanup of the faces of the bottom bracket shell. The BTS-1 includes English taps, 1.370" x 24 TPI right hand thread for the adjustable cup, and 1.370" x 24 TPI left hand thread for the fixed cup. Italian thread taps, 36mm x 24 TPI right hand thread (Part #693) for the adjustable and fixed cups, are available as accessories.
Park's AWS-7 features a Y-shaped nylon handle with 4 and 5mm Allen wrenches and a T25 Torx wrench. This convenient 3-in-1 tool keeps commonly used wrenches together and offers an excellent grip as well.
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
$7.99 - $9.99
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
- Highly rated tool for tensioning a cable while pinch bolt is tightened
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
• Properly installs Ritchey carbon bars and stems with no risk of overtightening. • May work with other brands - check manufacturer's torque recommendations • Ritchey recommends using Liquid Torque on clamping surfaces of lightweight components • Preset 5Nm torque key • Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex keys, T20, T25, and Phillips #1 • Bit holder included
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- Tool for removal and installation of bottom bracket cups on Cinch cranks
- Most universal Pedro's lube - New high-performance formula lifts dirt away from the chain surface leaving a soft, Icy-Slick protection/Lubrication barrier
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
Bottle style tool pack mounts in water bottle cage. Internal mesh pocket and detachable organizer keeps gear organized and in place.
Torx Tool T20 (includes 200mm T20 driver bit with t-handle and qty 8 M4 Torx Spider Mounting bolts). - Extended T20 driver and combination handle - Easily install and remove power meters spiders on cranks that use the 8-bolt interface - The extended T20 driver works with GXP and BB30 cranks - Combination T-handle and screwdriver
Lubing your bicycle's chain is an essential but messy task. But now, thanks to Finish Line's No Drip Chain Luber, you can oil your chain perfectly without making a mess. Just add your preferred chain lubricant (sold separately) and you'll have your chain lubed in just seconds flat. Not only does it keep things tidy, it saves you chain oil, making sure that not a drop is wasted.
Clipless pedals require regular maintenance for optimum performance and longevity. Finish Line's Pedal and Cleat Lubricant sprays on to fully and evenly coat all frictional surfaces and is engineered to ensure you click in and out of your pedals quickly, easily and smoothly every time. It also helps prevent creaks and squeaks from the pedal/cleat interface. Plus, thanks to a 100% dry-to-the-touch (in seconds) micro-thin coating, there is no oily, greasy film. So, it's safe to walk around on floors in your cycling shoes. Finish Line's Cleat and Pedal Lubricant was designed in conjunction with the pedal experts at Speedplay.
• Use to install dust seals for Bluto and RS1 forks • See Service Manual for instruction
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
KMC's digital ChainChecker is the most accurate tool for checking your chain’s elongation. - Measures up to 2.5mm elongation - Fits all chains including 11 speed - Handy electronic device - Stainless hardened metal body
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually