24-Piece Portable Tool Kit The Burrito Tool Kit offers 24 handpicked professional tools enclosed in a versatile waterproof tool roll. This ultra-portable tool kit leverages the versatility of Pedro’s hand tools to provide 31 functions covering an impressive range of adjustments, installations, and repairs making it perfect for the professional or enthusiast. The Burrito Tool Roll II features a large 23x16in (60x40cm) surface with numerous pockets in assorted sizes and types including a large mesh zipper pocket to securely hold small parts or personal items. The Burrito II also features a unique x-frame system that converts the flexible roll into a rigid tool pallet. Unroll, install the frame poles, hang off a repair stand or tool case, and get to work. Designed for easy transport and efficient storage, the Burrito Tool Kit is perfect for the car, taking to events, or a home shop setup. - 24 professional tools cover an impressive range of installation, adjustment, and repair tasks. - Versatile Burrito Tool Roll II keeps tools organized and protected. - Perfect for the car, traveling to an event, or home shop setup. Tool List: - 7pc L Hex Set w/ Holder: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes. - 8mm L Hex - T25 and T30 L Torx Wrenches - Tire Lever Pair—Yellow - Pro Chain Whip - Cassette Lockring Socket - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat 5.5mm Screwdriver - Cable Cutter - Pro Travel Pedal Wrench - Apprentice Chain Tool 1.1 - Quick Link Pliers - Chain Checker Plus II - Disc Wrench - Multi-Spoke Wrench - Toothbrush
The Headset and Bearing Press is a professional quality tool designed to precisely and accurately install 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1.5" headsets as well as most press-fit bottom brackets. Features include removable, 33cm, ergonomic handles, a precision roller thrust bearing for smooth low-effort pressing, a quick release lower press module for fast tool positioning and removal, and an extensive working range from 60mm to 320mm for ultimate versatility. Two sets of adapters are included with the press. Two Stepped Cup Bushings are sized to fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups and nest into press plates ensuring precise alignment. Two 22mm ID Shim Adapters ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm inside diameter. A complete set of compatible press fit bottom bracket bushings is available separately. - 60 to 320mm working range with quick release lower press, precision roller thrust bearing, and removable handles - Includes two stepped cup bushings that fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups - Includes two 22mm ID shim adaptors to ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm ID
Essential Tool Kit for the Home Mechanic The Starter Bench Tool Kit is designed for the aspiring mechanic looking to get started with the right professional-quality tools and room to grow as new skills are learned. - 11 professional-quality tools packed in a traditional toolbox. - Tool selection focused on essential repair, adjustment, and replacement tasks. - Perfect for the car, traveling to an event, or a home shop setup. Tool List: - Folding Hex/Screwdriver Set: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, +, - - 8mm Hex Tip - T25 & T30 L Torx Wrenches - Tire Lever Pair—Yellow - Quick Link Pliers - Six-Pack Chain Tool - Pro Travel Pedal Wrench - Pro Chain Whip - Cassette Lockring Socket - Cable Cutter
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratchet drive features unique push-through design for superior durability and reliability. - Designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Includes 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench features a 350mm length designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. A unique push-through, reversible, 3/8-inch ratchet drive delivers superior durability and reliability. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set in 0.5Nm increments using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Grande Torque Wrench also features heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and includes a 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and a 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
$4.99 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Screw Type Chain Tool with Patented RPG The third edition of the Pro Chain Tool blends the efficient and ergonomic design of the new Apprentice Chain Tool with innovations from our patented Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. Features include our patented retracting pin guide (RPG) for superior functionality and reliability, peening bit and backer for installation of Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chains, and integrated guide pin sheet slot to quickly remove guide sections from installation pins. - Ergonomic design provides efficiency, comfort, and safety. - Updated bridge geometry fits modern chains including SRAM 12 Speed Road. - Patented RPG provides superior functionality and reliability. - Includes peening bit and backer for Campagnolo chain installation.
Wheel Placeholder for Cleaning and Frame Protection During Travel The Travel Keeper is equally at home protecting a frame's rear triangle during travel or providing full chain keeper functionality. Adjustable design fits all rear QR and 12mm thru-axle frames and features aluminum construction, shifting across all gears, and heavy-duty solvent-resistant plastic pulley. - Structurally supports rear dropouts for maximum frame protection during travel. - Allows full forward or backward rotation of drivetrain and shifting through the full range of gears. - Adjustable design fits 130 and 135 QR dropouts and all 12mm thru-axle frames up to 12x157. - Professional-grade aluminum and solvent-resistant plastic components ready for daily life in the wash bucket or traveling the world.
The Original Plier-Style Cassette Removal Tool The Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal and now also works on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, and e-bike chainrings. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again. - Updated jaws work on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, e-bike chainrings, and cassettes. - Updated adjustment knob features gear-size indication for quick reference of the current tool setting. - Adjustable plier design securely locks in place ensuring positive engagement and preventing slippage. - Fits 9-23 tooth gear sizes and 40-46mm OD lockrings with opposing notches. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes and all standard-width cogs and e-bike chainrings.
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
Screw Type Chain Tool The Apprentice Chain Tool 1.1 is a workhorse designed to make chain removal, installation, and adjustments simple, safe, and comfortable. This shop-quality screw-type chain tool is ready for years of professional use and the new 1.1 bridge geometry fits modern chains including SRAM 12 Speed Road. - Updated bridge geometry fits modern chains, including SRAM 12 Speed Road. - Visit pedros.com/chainfit for compatibility info. - Ergonomic handles for efficiency, comfort, and safety. - Integrated guide pin sheer slot. - Replacement pin stored in the handle.
Quickly and easily overhaul your entire drivetrain! Free the Chain Pig from his pen and watch him devour chain grime as only a pig can! The Pig Pen II Drivetrain Maintenance Kit includes everything you need: New and improved Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4oz Pig Juice degreaser, and 4oz XDry chain lube. Pig Juice: Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. X Dry: Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that drys to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Gear Brush: Perfect for degreasing cassette, derailleur pulleys, and chainrings. - Includes hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4 oz degreaaser and 4 oz chain lube
Hungry to get your tools organized, protected, and ready for action? Then chow down on Pedro's Burrito Tool Wrap. Designed in conjunction with our Starter Tool Kit, this wrap is designed for versatility and convenience. Twenty pockets offer ample space for all your tools. Unroll flat on a bench or hang by the integrated grommets and find your tools displayed over the roomy 21" x 15" surface. When its time to pack up, the waterproof exterior and internal flap keep your tools protected and Velcro straps keep everything in check. Still hungry? Your favorite Pedro's floor pump fits perfectly in the Burrito straps. - Versatile design features 20 pockets and fits tools up to 13.75" (350mm) in length - Unfold flat on a bench or hang by integrated grommets to save space - Durable construction and waterproof exterior keeps tools protected - Compact and perfect for the car, travelling to an event, or a minimalist home shop setup
$15.00 - $40.00
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 95 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments and delivers the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
- Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material - 220 grams The ICM won't just get you home, but will keep your ride going! First introduced in 2004, this proven design continues to win acclaim from editors and riders alike. The new ICM-21 adds new tools including a 1-12 speed chain tool, a Shimano Hollowtech crank cap tool, and 7 & 8mm flare wrenches for disc brake fittings, all while dropping 15 grams of weight. The ICM-21 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight, but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers. Includes the following tools: - 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex - T25 & T30 Torx, - #2 Phillips & flat blade screwdrivers - 1-12 speed chain tool - 2 tire levers - 7 & 8mm flare box wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 spoke wrenches - Bottle opener - Shimano crank cap tool - Presta valve core tool
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Wheel Placeholder for Cleaning and Travel The original Pedro's Chain Keeper has been a favorite in the wash buckets of mechanics for decades. The new Pro Chain Keeper carries this heritage forward to new levels, featuring one-handed installation, shifting across all gears, professional duty stainless-steel and aluminum construction, a heavy-duty solvent-resistant plastic pulley, and 12mm thru-axle compatibility. - Takes place of rear-wheel providing tension on the chain to protect the frame when the rear wheel is removed for cleaning, storage, or transport. - Allows full forward or backward rotation of drivetrain and shifting through a full range of gears. - Quick and easy one-handed installation on standard QR style dropouts and removable pulley wheel works directly on 12mm thru-axles. - Professional-grade stainless-steel, aluminum, and solvent-resistant plastic components ready for daily life in the wash bucket.
Any fastener with a name like star fangled nut was destined to cause headaches. Most mechanics have battled with troublesome star nuts and know having the right tool makes a world of difference. Pedro's Star Nut Setter was designed to make star nut installation quick and easy. Compatible with 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes, the Pedro's Star Nut Setter features a guide that surrounds the steerer, providing perfect alignment and perfect depth every time. The compact size is perfect for the tool box and the tool steel construction ensures long-lasting performance.
The Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner will change the way you think about cleaning your chain. Just one use with Pedro's latest solvent-free degreasers and you too will become a believer just as so many riders and skeptical pro mechanics have. The Chain Pig II provides a simple, efficient, and effective way to clean the chain without making a mess or wasting valuable degreaser. Each element has been designed to outperform and outlast the competition. The upper and lower bodies are made from super-strong, chemical and impact-resistant plastic and new Chain Pig II features stainless steel button arms, along with other improvements, to further increase durability. The brush wheels, which have the toughest job in any chain cleaner, feature larger diameter bristles optimized for stiffness, effective cleaning performance, and superior durability. The drag-free derailleur hook is a game-changer providing simple use, real hands-free operation, and alignment allowing seriously high run speeds that increase effectiveness and efficiency. The Chain Pig II has also been designed for efficient cleaning and degreaser usage. The system allows effective cleaning using only 1 fluid ounce of degreaser. The stage one brushes effectively pull degreaser up from the reservoir and onto the chain. The chain is then scrubbed from all angles and finally pulled through a large durable sponge that wicks excess and contaminated fluid from the chain minimizing mess and dripping. The sponge also wipes the chain, filtering larger contaminants, and returning usable degreaser back for more cleaning. - Pro-grade brushes and super absorbent sponge eat chain grime for breakfast, and are always hungry for more - Surgically enhanced with stainless steel hardware and body sculpting ready for epic drivetrain battles - Innovative quick-lock closure and drag-free derailleur hook for easy use and hands-free operation - Lean and mean, this hog requires only 1oz of degreaser
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's Torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder
These premium needle nose pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The self-opening jaws provide a full-featured profile, ready for gripping, crimping, and cutting tasks. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6mm - T25 torx - Flat Blade screwdriver - 70 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
15-Function Folding Multi-Tool The new ICM-15 brings a slimmer, lower weight, lower price-point model to the ICM family while still packing 15 essential tools ready for trailside adjustments and repairs to keep you riding. The ICM-15 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers. - 180 gram, 15-function folding multi-tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex wrenches, T25 &T30 Torx wrenches, #2 Phillips and flat blade screwdrivers, two tire levers, 3.23 & 3.45mm spoke wrenches, and bottle opener. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 12-notch X 46mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA30 12x46 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Page 1 of 2 Next page