• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
- Replacement retaining clip for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Shimano Mountain Deore XT M8000 Shift Pod Cable Adjusting Unit
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
- QR adapter washer for the Surly Tuggnut/Hurdy/Snuggnut
- Replacement seat clamp bolt, nut, and washer for Thomson Elite Dropper seatposts - Compatible ONLY with Thomson Elite Dropper posts
Weight-savings is no excuse to have an ill-fitting cockpit. Shave every possible gram with these Carbon Headset Spacers from FSA, and ensure your bike fit is right on the money.
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
$3.99 - $23.99
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$4.00 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly - Fits SLX M7000-10
Replacement push-down spring for the Surly Chain Tensioner
$4.95 - $17.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
Wolf Tooth ReMote Pivot Axle
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$4.99 - $14.99
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
Snap rings are pretty ingenious, except they love to launch in an impossible-to-track direction when removing or installing. Maybe you should keep a spare set of these BB30 Inner Snap Rings, just in case.
Single sided, bottom bracket mounted cable guide, with integrated cable housing stop. - Intended to fit 40mm diameter bottom bracket shells - Includes M5 mounting bolt - Direct replacement for: Salsa Vaya, Salsa Warbird (Alloy), Salsa Journeyman, All-City Cosmic Stallion, - All-City Gorilla Monsoon, All-City Macho King, All-City Space Horse Disc
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$4.99 - $5.99
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$4.99 - $17.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
Page 1 of 27 Next page