Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
$27.00 - $27.99
- CNC machined aluminum seatpost clamp weighing in at 19g
- Brass cam bushing offers smooth lever action and secure clamping force - CNC machined aluminum collar and lever with 6mm bolt
$13.49 - $22.00
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
$35.01 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
Dimension Anodized M5 Bolts fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts. - Fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts - Tapered socket head with 4mm broach M5 diameter bolt, 0.8mm thread pitch - 16mm thread length - Aluminium - Sold individually
$7.99 - $8.79
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
$17.99 - $18.69
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch
$35.99 - $43.99
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
A seatpost retention plug that holds an electronic shifting system battery securely inside ENVE carbon seatposts. Electronic shifting is the gold standard and more bikes are coming equipped with these groups. Housing the battery into the seatpost is an elegant solution and a good use of space. Available in 25.4, 27.2, and 30.9/31.6mm sizes, these plugs are designed to provide excellent battery retention and interface perfectly with ENVE carbon seatposts.
A perfect complement to your ENVE cockpit and fork. The ENVE compression plug keeps your ride straight as an arrow and looking good.
The ENVE Clip-On Extensions share the same design features as the SES Aero Bar, but in a simple, function-first package that can be installed on any road bike with a 31.8mm clamp diameter clip-on-compatible handlebar. The extensions can be cut to a broad range of lengths to accommodate virtually any rider’s desired position. The extension itself can be cut to either a J-bend or S-bend shape. Because of the 31.8mm clamp, the clip-ons can achieve very wide pad spacing for broad-shouldered athletes seeking comfort for the long haul. The Clip-On receiver is made from 100% uni-directional carbon fiber, as are the pad carriers. For road riders looking to dabble in triathlon, the Clip-On Extensions provide a more aerodynamic position than road bars alone, without having to make a full commitment to a TT or Triathlon bike.
The SES Aero Clip-On bars integrate seamlessly into the SES Aero Road Bar to help riders achieve the most aerodynamic position possible on their road bikes. Combining the SES Aero Road Bar with Clip-Ons is an excellent solution for hilly time trials and triathlons where riding a road bike and saving weight offers the best chances for success. The Aero Clip-On Extensions are constructed from 100% uni-directional carbon fiber and cold forged aluminum. The clip-on bars share the same extensions as the SES Aero TT Bar and may be cut to three unique styles including J-bend, S-bend, and Straight. You can also run shifters at the end of the extensions, if desired. The carbon pad carriers allow for a smooth, vibration-damped ride with a reversible 8 hole pattern that allows perfect pad positioning. The pads are compression-molded neoprene and provide a comfortable arm rest and slip-free surface.
Keep adhesives off your bike!This is the finishing tape included in our RCT Wrap Kits! If you remove the protective backing and feel the material it feels exactly the same on both sides. There are no adhesives! If you touch it to itself you have just a few seconds to peel it away before it starts to bond. It bonds to itself, but not to your bike or to your components. No more cleanups. No more nasty glue stuck all over your bike or products.
Spacers for Easton bottom brackets.
- CNC machined 6066-T6 alloy - Ultra light double alloy nut design - 14mm clamp height
- Made of 6061-T6 alloy - Extruded fastener parts - Internal Diameter: 19.6mm - With 26.0mm shims
- 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction - 31.8mm handlebar clamp - 1.75 inch rise from bar for optimum position - Independent arm rest and bar adjustment - Arm rest pad set included - Weight: 445g
$9.99 - $15.99
Electra's Townie Quick-Release Seatpost Collar offers a little extra bling and convenience to your Townie bike because it allows no-tools seat-height adjustment. This quality metal clamp is easy to install and use and it securely fastens your seatpost in place.
Make sure your bike is looking fresh with Electra's Delivery 3i Wood Tank Plate. The clear polish accentuates the natural wood grain and protects it from weather so your tank plate looks great for years!
$25.00 - $28.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
- CNC machined 6061-T6 alloy - Extra long 72mm clamping lever - Provides extra leverage - 13mm clamp height
Be safe out there. Evo's Edge Supra Mirror mounts to drop bars for rear visibility. The screw-in plug stays secure and the adjustable angle gives you a good view. It's perfect for commuters and riders who like to see what's going on at the back of the pack.