Parts & Accessories
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kits - Converts a road disc into a track disc rear - Fits black 2013 188 V8 disc hubs only - Fits Zipp 900 and Super-9 Discs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Converts a road disc into a track disc rear - Disc must have silver, NOT black flanges - Fits 188 disc hub only - cannot be used on 900 or Sub-9 discs - Fits Zipp Super-9
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
$140.00 - $159.99
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$120.00 - $144.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
Stan's original Neo hub has evolved to be stronger and more reliable than ever. The additional stress of larger cassette cogs, more capable bikes, and even more challenging trails led to the creation of the Neo with Speedsync. This CNC machined Speedsync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and 2 red freehub spacers. Bearings are pre-installed. Note: - Singlespeed freehub cannot be used to convert a hub originally set up with a Shimano or Sram XD freehub to SS. This freehub is only to be used with Stan's Neo SS hubs. - OneUp freehub WILL NOT WORK with a SRAM cassette or Shimano cassette without a One Up Shark Cluster.
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
Race Face Double wheel bag protects wheels during transport. - Durable Cordura shell - High-density padding - Zippered closure system - Separate wheel chambers - Adjustable Shoulder Strap included - Fits most MTB wheels with tires, cassette, and rotors
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
The Double Wheel Travel Bag is designed so your wheels sit offset — without axles or cassettes damaging each other. The Double Wheel Bag features a durable Cordura shell, high density padding to prevent damage, zippered closure system and can fit most size wheels from 700c to 26-inch.
Replacement Freehub Body for Trace hubs.
$39.99 - $89.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - For Mavic ID360 hubs
$14.99 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Large Diameter (LD) Axle for 15mm forks - Fits Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs (15mm and 20mm only) with serial numbers starting with 171 ONLY - Allows you to run a 15mm Axle on Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed). - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag. - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction. - Includes removable axle/QR pocket.
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - For Mavic ID 360 hubs
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Right Axle End Cap
Replacement XD driver freehub body for Vantage and Trail non 2-piece V2 Ritchey hubs. - SRAM XD
- Decals for replacement rims
Page 1 of 7 Next page