The Ohlins RXF 36 Coil fork uses the same chassis of the RXF 36 fork, keeping the same stiffness, room for bigger tires, and proprietary TTX damping technology, but instead uses high quality coil springs that are easily swapped for various rider weights and it utilizes. This provides a ride with great feel throughout the travel—from small bumps to big hits.
- Features a coil spring, with multiple spring rates in 0.9N/mm / 5lb/inch increments, allowing for a plush, linear suspension feel, tuned specific for the riders weight.
- TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability.
- A tapered alloy steerer and two piece crown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 51mm offset for party time on the trail.
- 150 and 160mm travel options available.
- 110 x 15mm spacing makes it compatible with most 29-inch setups.
|Wheel Size||27.5+, 29-inch|
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered/Alloy|
|Dropouts||110 x 15mm|
|Damper||TTX Twin Tube|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Black / 51mm / 150mm / 27.5+/29-inch||888818293032||98918-8950||OHL25571941M|
|110 x 15mm / Black / 51mm / 160mm / 27.5+/29-inch||888818293131||98918-8960||OHL2548175M|