The Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-brake offers a new rim shape with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as our Cognition hubset for increased durability and less drag. The 404 NSW, with a rim depth of 58mm, is designed for road cyclists and triathletes looking for increased speed and stability.
- 58mm rim profile, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control and comfort
- Cognition hubset with Axial Clutch technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- ImPress graphics technology prints graphics directly onto the rim, for better airflow management, light weight, and durability
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim and contributes to a faster, more stable wheel
- Industry-leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Spokes||CX-Ray - Black|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Shimano/SRAM / Impress / 700c / 24||710845819797||00.1918.388.000||ZIP19157565R|